Information Security Management Systems Policy
KOBIL's principle; is to exceed the expectations of its customers, employees, institutions where services and products are offered, and other stakeholders. The company draws its strength from trained and constantly developing human resources.
- To take the philosophy of continuous improvement as a goal by ensuring the participation of all employees in the management systems and to determine the organizational goals in this direction,
- To carry out risk analysis studies on Operational activities, Information Security, Personal Data Protection and Service Management on a regular basis,
- To continuously improve the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system, ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System, ISO 27701:2019 Privacy Information Management System & ISO 20000-1:2018 IT Service Management System,
- To meet all legal requirements and other obligations that we are subject to.
- To establish and maintain the necessary system for the prevention of information security breaches.
We have adopted it as an Integrated Management Systems policy.