Technical Product Manager:
- Collaborate with various product, architecture, and development managers to understand and translate their strategic visions into business and technical requirements;
- Develop product specifications, use cases, and requirements; Understand project integration, including business logic, data, underlying algorithms, user interface components and ensure product documentation, including technical documentation, meets standards;
- Craft ambiguous problems or ideas into a product roadmap with minimal guidance, coordinate and manage technical projects throughout entire software development life cycle. Identify risks, resolve key project opportunities and establish appropriate resolution paths; Map milestones with Product, Architecture & Engineering to enable timely product launches;
- Create annotated wireframes and define associated use-cases that articulate vision in a way that is accessible to all members of the product development lifecycle;
- Identify key metrics, develop frameworks and methods for evaluating those metrics quantitatively using SQL, Python and/or similar tools to measure success of product/feature launches;
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems;
- Take feedback from Brands and seek to understand what motivates, frustrates, or make customers satisfied, take these notes in consideration and turn them into products and features;
- Drive strategy and execution of multiple product lines within KOBIL’s technology platform, including enterprise applications, io, partner integrations, core messaging platform, and other industry data analytics offerings; Provide frequent, transparent communication to the entire company on the status of product development; serve as a focal point contact on projects for all; Support and mentor other team members including the marketing, sales & support teams; Attend meetings, professional development sessions, and extracurricular activities as required.
Minimum Requirement: Master’s degree in Engineering or related field.
Send resume to Kobil Technologies, Inc., 3031 Tisch Way, 110 Plaza West, San Jose, CA 95128 or email it to email@example.com. Job is located in San Jose, CA.