17 ways digital signatures transform your business…
Replacing paper with digital documents and electronic business processes can have a profound impact on your organization.
According to Gartner, “the worldwide adoption of e-signature continues to rise, and the savings it provides have proved to be real”.
These include reduced admin burdens, lower staffing costs and falling processing times — resulting in a more efficient and profitable business.
Here are 17 situations that can be quickened with digital signatures.
Business to business (B2B) communications
1. Signing non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
2. Signing contractual agreements
3. Signing procurement agreements
4. Signing sales and service agreements
Business to consumer (B2C) communications
5. Securing consent
6. Account opening documents
7. Agreements on loans, mortgages, health and insurance documents
Business to employee (B2E) communications
8. Employment contracts
9. Benefits paperwork
10. Onboarding documents
11. Applications for leave, travel expenses and other costs
Service to people (S2P) communications
12. Confirmation requests
13. End of contract agreements
14. Missing consent situations
People to service (P2S) communications
15. Sick notes
16. Private health invoices
17. Changes of address
So, ask yourself this: can you really afford to ignore digital signatures?
KOBIL technology is helping businesses around the world reduce costs and increase efficiency by embracing advanced electronic signatures. See what KOBIL mSign could do for your organization today.
Check more at https://www.kobil.com/technologies/mpower/msign
17 ways digital signatures transform your business… was originally published in KOBIL on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.